36codetown Technologies Private Limited operates “products” and provides “services”. It also represents any subsidiary company of 36doetown technologies Pvt Ltd . (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us”, “36codetown” or the “Company”).
"Sevices" imply all technical offering (design, development, testing and deployment of projects) related to information technology projects from 36codetown Technologies Pvt Ltd. to various domains such as healthcare, finance, insurance, education, manufacturing, government etc..
"Products" imply all offerings of 36codetown Technologies Pvt Ltd., that are SaaS (Software as a Service) web and mobile Products including but not limited to the Portals: MyResident.in, 36codetown Technologies Pvt Ltd. plays the role of a custodian for the information stored by the User via either of these Products on Servers maintained by 36codetown Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before registering on, accessing, browsing, downloading or using any products or services on any associated sites or any subsidiary companies run by 36codetown Technologies Pvt Ltd. For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that these terms and conditions shall apply to all products and services offered by 36codetown Technologies Private limited or its affiliations.
GENERAL Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Terms and Registration of User Account
- To accept these Terms, You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age. In the event that You are below 18 (eighteen) years of age or such other older legal age, Your guardian must read and understand and accept the provisions on Your behalf.
- You also agree to provide true, accurate and complete information about Yourself and update them upon any change.
- To avail any services offered by the Company, You will have to register on the Platforms to create Your account. To register You will be required to open an account by completing the registration process, by providing Us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the registration form. You may then update the identifiable information relating to You.
- To access Your account on the Platforms, You will be asked to log in with Your user ID and password, to establish a unique identity for You. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password, verification code, and account information. If there is any compromise on Your Password You can change Your password using the ‘Forgot Password?’ functionality.
- At the time of registration, if You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Platforms (or any portion thereof) at any time.
- You may access the Platforms as available for Your personal use only.
- You will be required to enter a valid phone number while registering on the Platforms. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls, SMS notifications, and/or e-mails, in case of any subscription/service updates
Termination or Suspension of Account
Links to Third Parties
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
- The Company is the sole owner of the website and mobile application, and all software created to make the Platforms available to You. All content on the website and mobile application, which is including, but not limited to, names, logos, trademarks, images, text, columns, graphics, graphs, illustrations, artwork, software, designs, text, graphics, graphs, images, information, button icons, and any other content (“Content”) are the exclusive and sole property of the Company.
- All logos are trademarks of and proprietary to the Company except the third-party content and link to third party apps or websites. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited and may invite legal action.
You agree that You shall not use the Platforms in order to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, distribute, share, store or destroy material:
- in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
- in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others;
- that belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
- that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous;
- harm minors in any way;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such message or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
No Resale of Service
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Products and services, use of the Products and services, or access to the Products and services .
Modification to Services
All of 36codetown Technologies Pvt Ltd., offerings will undergo continuous modifications in its Features and Services. In case any feature or service is phased out, 36codetown will retain the Information assets created by you as part of that Feature. 36codetown Technologies shall not be liable to any third party information.
Warranties and Disclaimers
We warrant that,
For integrations of the Product with 3rd Party Software or Hardware, 36codetownTechnologies Pvt Ltd. warrants that it will perform due diligence while selecting the 3rd Party Software or Hardware. However, 36codetown Technologies does not warrant error-free functioning of such 3rd Party Software or Hardware.
Product or Service Support SLA
- All Support queries are to be lodged using the "Help" feature present on the website or products run by 36codetown Technologies Pvt Ltd. Issues can also be sent to email@example.com.
- All support queries will receive initial response within maximum 24 business hours of 36codetown Technologies receiving the request. Business hours are 9AM to 6PM, IST. Support SLAs are available to all Users covered visiting, browsing, downloading and account holders.
Terms and Termination
- The Company reserves the right to cancel, delete or deactivate Your Account, if it believes the same has been compromised, or is being used fraudulently, at its own discretion.
Recharge & Pay Bills Terms & Conditions
The term "Merchants/ Billers’ shall include for the purpose of the Recharge & Pay Bills category any establishment and/or entity who is providing you utility services, payment services and accepts the 36codetown wallet, UPI, Debit Card/ Credit Card ('payment options') as a payment method for online or offline purchase of utilities, payment services through an aggregator or a BBPS to whom you can make bill payment or recharge using 36codetown App.
When you transact using the 36codetown App ( with any payment options ) for availing the Recharge & Pay Bills Services through the 36codetown App or on any Merchant website/ Merchant platform/ Merchant store, these Bill Pay T & Cs will be applicable to you in addition to the T&Cs of the respective Merchants.
USING THE 36CODETOWN RECHARGE & BILL PAY FEATURE IN THE 36CODETOWN APP INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. HENCE, PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
General Terms for Recharge & Pay Bills
- Users may note that 36codetown is only a facilitator of payments and is not a party to the payments.
- 36codetown facilitates Recharge and Pay Bills services by allowing you to pay for the Mobile Post-paid, Prepaid Recharge and landline Phone Bill Payment, DTH and Subscription for Streaming Services Payment, Other Utility Payments like Electricity, LPG etc. Credit Card Payment, Insurance Premium Payment, Donate online, Internet broadband and Data card Bill Payment, Municipal Tax & Water Tax payment, School Fees payment, Toll Tax recharge (FasTag), Loan repayment and other services provided by 36codetown from time to time which are available under “Recharge and Pay Bills” section of Mobile APP through a) aggregators with whom 36codetown has a contract or b) through the Bharat Bill Payment Operating Unit (BBPOU) infrastructure where the Merchant is registered with NPCI for Bill payments.
Setting up Recharge & Pay Bills:
- In order to make the recharge or bill payments you will have to provide the unique customer identity/ subscription identity number or bill number or registered mobile number, registered telephone number or such other identifier(s) which are required to fetch the payment/subscription due or bill value, subscription plan, due date, outstanding amount due and such other information necessary to enable the payment to your account with the Merchant.
- You authorize 36codetown to access, fetch, share, use, store the information related to your account with the Merchant for Recharge & Bill Pay Services on an ongoing basis on your behalf for the said purposes.
- You understand that correctness of information is of utmost importance for fetching the right bill and subscription value and you accordingly confirm to ensure and be responsible for the correctness of the identifier information.
- You understand that the amount to be paid, recharged or subscription value is an agreement between you and the Merchant and 36codetown has no obligation to verify the correctness of the same.
- You agree to keep your account information upto date and comply with the terms and conditions at all times otherwise 36codetown has the right to suspend the account or deny any services.
- You agree that for providing the Recharge & Bill Pay Services the User identifier data, location/state and/or kyc information / any other personal information would be required to be shared with the Merchant/ biller for tax /GST purposes.
- You agree and authorize 36codetown to communicate with the Merchant, third party service providers, aggregators with your account information for processing the transaction,
- You also agree that 36codetown may set up reminder facility or auto payment facility which you expressly consent to and understand that payment once made to the Merchant for Recharge and Bill Pay is non - refundable.
- You shall be responsible for any duplicate standing instructions for payment or delayed payments or any penalty/ interest levied by the Merchant on the payments made. It is re-iterated that 36codetown only facilitates the payments to the Merchants on your behalf.
- There may be charges for access, third party payment or such other data fees from third party payment participants and/ or Billers which you expressly agree and shall not hold 36codetown liable for the same.
In connection with your use of the 36codetown Recharge & Pay Bills, it shall be your responsibility to adhere to the following:
- You should verify from the transaction history and/or the notifications about the success or failure of the transaction.
- You shall be responsible for any charges levied by the Merchant/Biller in relation to the Recharge & Pay Bills services that can deducted from your account or that are added to your bill / subscription fees.
- You shall be responsible for keeping a track of your periodic bills, subscription fee and recharge expiries and or due dates of any utilities/services or recurring charge services that you have availed and 36codetown shall not be responsible for any technical issue related to periodic retrieval of the bills from the Billers or any errors / discrepancies in the Bills.
- You shall be responsible for scheduling your bill payment and you understand that the payment realization time shall vary from Merchant to Merchant and it is only based on your instructions that we will make the payment. We shall not be responsible for the delays/ reversals or failure of transaction.
- If you erroneously send a payment to the wrong party or wrong biller or double pay or send a payment for the wrong amount (for instance a typographical error at your end) your only recourse will be to contact the Merchant /Party to whom you have sent the payment and ask them to refund the amount. 36codetown will not reimburse you or reverse a payment that you have erroneously made.
- You agree that all risks arising from online transactions will be borne by You.
- 36codetown and third-party partners make no warranty, express or implied regarding the quality of Services including but not limited to: i) the Services will meet your requirements; II) the Services will be uninterrupted, timely or error free; or III) any products, information or material obtained by You in connection with the services will meet Your requirements.
- Except as expressly provided herein and to the full extent permitted by law, the Wallet feature is provided "as is", "as available" and "with all faults". All such warranties, representations, conditions, undertakings and terms, whether express or implied, are hereby excluded. It is Your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of the Services and other information provided by 36codetown or generally available. We do not authorize anyone to make any warranty on our behalf and You should not rely on any such statement.