36codetown Technologies Private Limited operates 36codetown.com website, which provides the SERVICE and incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office in Hyderabad, Telangana, India
"Business Partners" – Shall refer to any individual, group of individuals defined under law with whom "36codetown" or its Entities have a contractual relationship not limited to Merchants, Advertisers, Deal partners, Financial institutions.
"Service Providers" – Refers to any individual, group of individuals defined under law whose services are used by "36codetown" or its Entities in order to provide the intended services to You through 36codetown platform.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the 36codetown website.
By using the 36codetown Platform or its entities and the Services, you agree and consent to the collection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure and sharing of your information as described and collected by us in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with the Policy, please do not use or access the any of the 36codetown Platform.
Links To Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following information about you:
Information you give us - This includes information submitted when you:
- Create or update your 36codetown account, which may include your name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, payment or banking information, date of birth and profile picture. If you sign in to the 36codetown Platform through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook, Google Plus or Gmail or any other social networking or similar site (collectively, “SNS”), an option of which may be provided to you by 36codetown at its sole discretion, you will be allowing us to pass through and receive from the SNS your log-in information and other user data; or
- Use our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, billing information and credit or payment card information.
- Correspond with 36codetown for customer support;
- Participate in the interactive services offered by the 36codetown Platform such as discussion boards, competitions, promotions or surveys, other social media functions or make payments etc., or
- Enable features that require 36codetown 's access to your address book or calendar;
- Report problems for troubleshooting.
- If you sign up to use our Services as a merchant or a delivery partner, we may collect location details, copies of government identification documents and other details (KYC), call and SMS details.
Information we collect about you - With regard to each of your visits to the
36codetown Platform, we will automatically collect and analyse the following demographic
and other information:
- When you communicate with us (via email, phone, through the 36codetown Platform or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication;
- Location information: Depending on the Services that you use, and your app settings or device permissions, we may collect your real time information, or approximate location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP address;
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, and information about your activity on the Services, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), the type of Services you requested or provided, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, information and pages viewed and searched for, the order of those pages, length of your visit to our Services, the date and time you used the Services, amount charged, details regarding application of promotional code, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number and other related transaction details;
- Device Information: We may collect information about the devices you use to access our Services, including the hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information and mobile network information. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs to track your usage of the 36codetown Platform;
- Stored information and files: 36codetown mobile application (36codetown app) may also access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information. If you permit the 36codetown app to access the address book on your device, we may collect names and contact information from your address book to facilitate social interactions through our services and for other purposes described in this Policy or at the time of consent or collection. If you permit the 36codetown app to access the calendar on your device, we collect calendar information such as event title and description, your response (Yes, No, Maybe), date and time, location and number of attendees.
- If you are a partner restaurant, merchant or a delivery partner, we will, additionally, record your calls with us made from the device used to provide Services, related call details, SMS details location and address details.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these "cookies" to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Safeguarding your information We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We have provided multiple levels of security to safeguard your App by Login/Logout option and Application Lock feature ("Enable Screen Lock") that can be enabled by you. We have preventive controls implemented to ensure you use 36codetown App on your device and same login cannot be used on different device without any additional authentication/OTP. Please do not share your 36codetown login, password and OTP details with anybody.
When you choose to make payment on 36codetown Platform via cards, some part of your card information is stored in compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
All Sensitive Personal Information and some part of your Personal Information shall be retained under applicable laws. Personal Information/Non-Personal Information may be retained even after termination of relationship between you and 36codetown Entities.
Information Breach - While We shall take all reasonable and appropriate processes and precautions to secure any Personal Information//Sensitive Personal Information which We hold about You, You acknowledge that no data transmission over the internet is fully secure, so we cannot provide any assurance or warrant the security of any information you submit to us.
Review your Personal Information & Sensitive Personal Information - You may review your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information shared by You by logging info 36codetown Platform using your secure login credentials and may notify Us in case of any change.
Force Majeure - A Force Majeure Event shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of the 36codetown and shall include but not limited to war, riots, fire, flood, acts of God, explosion, strikes, lockouts, slowdowns, prolonged shortage of energy supplies, Pandemic, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage devices, computer crashes ,acts of state or governmental action prohibiting or impeding 36codetown Entities from performing its respective obligations under the contract.
You further agree that such collection, use, storage, disclosure and/or transfer of Your Information shall not cause any loss to any other person. The information so provided by You may be shared to 36codetown Entities and the third-party service provided on a need to know basis.
This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes
When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails from 36codetown . You can log in to manage your email preferences [here] or you can follow the "unsubscribe" instructions in commercial email messages, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative notices, service notices, or legal notices from 36codetown.
If you wish to withdraw your consent for the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner provided in this Policy, please write to us at [•]. Please note that we may take time to process such requests, and your request shall take effect no later than 5 (Five) business days from the receipt of such request, after which we will not use your personal data for any processing unless required by us to comply with our legal obligations. We may not be able offer you any or all Services upon such withdrawal of your consent.